Sunday, November 21, 2010
Soko's Pick: Movies That Make You Think as You Enjoy
As the weather changes, you might get couped up inside and catching cabin
fever.
Not to worry; Soko is here to help. My collection of extensive great world
movies that usually don't  headlines might to the trick. They are out there:
rent, buy, borrow or steal.

  Follow up by clicking Odiyatalks below:

Odiya
Just Be.
A Frienship where we can't share why we passionately disagree is not friendship
worth having--Epstein
Odiyatalks