*Dear Assumpta,

Who are the African leaders who are left not only to defend Africa but
themselves.

Qatar, Turkey, Oman etc... were consulted on the bombing of Libya. Nobody
bothered talking to the African Union. When The AU sent five African
Presidents to visit Qaddafi NATO refused them to fly.

Can you imagine African leaders being prevented from flying on the African
Continent?

Then Museveni teased us stupid ones that African leaders will start "An
African Army".  Just loose talk.

He said African leaders will get out of the ICC.   I say, what about AU
forming institutions like, an "Africa High Court"?

Is Museveni sure that he will never be dragged to the Hague - the so called
Guantanamo Bay the Europeans have made for Africans?

No real leaders left my friend Assumpta;  Kagame? Kikwete? Obasanjo, Zuma?

In Uganda crass opportunists like Besigye and Mao also have been lined up
by the CIA "National Endowment for Democracy". It would truly be a tragedy
if Uganda's Presidency passed from Museveni to his clone Besigye.

*