This is a morbidly crazy sarcasm.

Odiya
The Liberal Manifesto
UgandaPlays
OdiyaTalks
Acoli Sensation

for Wells Fargo, which acquired the Rousseau loan from a lender it bought out,
wrote, "Our thoughts are with the friends and family of Mr. Rousseau at this
difficult time. The eviction has been postponed and we will continue to work
with Mrs. Rousseau. Despite current reports, we tried repeatedly to find
affordable options for the family."
The 53-year-old, who battled different ailments, would pick up odd jobs but was
struggling financially. His wife, Oriane, was working part-time jobs. The
couple's troubles began after they were solicited to refinance their mortgage
and became locked into an alleged predatory loan for the home, which they
purchased in 2000, according to their attorney Chris Gardas.
Jin Lee/Bloomberg via Getty Images

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"