Ssemuwemba hosts Ugandans and he has the nerve to insult other tribes
i.e. the Langi.

Funny enough even some people one would think are decent Ugandans have
hailed this tribalistic and insulting UAH outfit.

And Gook Akanga, Okello, etc... sees nothing wrong with this, can you imagine?

I refuse to belong to a Mengo-Buganda-centrict UAH that insults  those
of different ethnicity.

Uganda's problem are less Museveni but the stupid so-called educated class.

If Ssemuwemba wants to show us thugs he has his uncle Sulemani
Kiggundu right there!!