Ian Carter

Sorry tot take long to respond to you on this important matter. This bill is a
very terrible bill for it stops a government to do the very job it was created
for and for the very first time Obama by signing it has directly gone after the
un informed that voted him to second term. Hear me out.

There are services that you can ever leave to a private sector for private
sector is about money and not about services, if you for example allow private
sector to test the quality of water it will never test it to the level you
require for they want to make money as fast as they so can, so you hand that to
government that will test water in a huge metropolis as it checks it in the
small rural area. Post and telecommunication, if you abandon that to a private
sector the areas that are not busy will not be served for it is not financially
viable they will be left out and those in rich area  that can manage to pay for
the phone will get to use the service. A good example is cell phone service, as
they have started to be opened to private sector, Toronto becomes a good
example, there are cheap services out there but you take that cell when you
know that you will not be connected in many  parts when you get out of a city
like Toronto. And actually not leaving the city, there are suburbs like
Woodbridge that refused a tower to be built in their area under the NIMBY {Not
in my back yard}} status, so as the suburb grown many places in wood bridge do
not get cell service,  some houses do not get service if you live in a basement
or a lower level apartment, you need to get a service from a larger provider
who has a tower strong enough to send from a next tower to reach you. Such
issues can only be solved by a government going in and installing a tower for
it is the only power full solution to NIMBY. Air craft inspection if done by a
private sector a manager will instruct the pilot to go another trip to Europe
although the air craft has a crack in its body, for he is about profit, a
government inspector will refuse it to run unless the crack is fixed.

What Obama’s bill does is to cut out these inspectors slowly across the board,
and since all non-thinkers that elected him use these services, a rich man will
not die on a plane with a crack for jets are fully inspected, it is going to be
the poor people bundled up 700 together in one cooped up airbus on The Atlantic
when that crack will get worse. A rich man will have a Callaghan water purifier
in a New York condo, when the poor one in The Bronx drinks directly out of a
pipe of an un tested water. And the list of these anomalies is all over the
place.

But you have used a very good example of “they are using the same idea that
half of Europe has used“ Yes that is true, but the moment the austerity started
in Europe, meat inspectors were cut out, and although you now have a complaint
about Horse meat, you have not yet started on the dead cats you eat, you have
not started on all road kills that end up in your meat supply let alone dead
animals of all kinds due to disease. The problem of meat contamination in
Europe is way larger than you care to believe and very rightly so because when
you think about it this man that is taxed highly is being asked to inspect his
own meat and to sell it to public consumption. Why doesn’t he mix the 10 cows
with a truck of road kills to feed the rest of society and make some serious
money? If you buy a hot dog do you really know if half of it is a road kill?
And who will exactly tell you? The seller that wants to make money? You get
the service you pay for and what you pay is to eat an inspected meat so grow up
and simply eat the dead cats. Animal feed has to be changed a month or so
before harvest,  so that the chemicals get cut down in the meat, but that
change of food is very expensive, when you look at jurisdictions without
inspectors, that change is not done and the chemicals end up on your table for
you are a poor community, results is 5 year old girls getting periods. And you
think what markets sell it? Yes The Bronx.

“I still don’t see why it bothers you since you live in Canada” No it actually
affects me for Air Canada flies into and through United States, will our air
crafts be inspected before they take off? What kind of fuel will they put in? A
fuel with 1/4 tank water or inspected fuel? Our food supplies is inspected on
both sides, the Listeria problem we had from a British Columbia plant was
detected by American inspectors, for it gets inspected here and then in United
States. We pulled it off the market for Americans found it, and now Mr. Obama
needs them out. It simply amazes me how people fail to release how these
countries are intertwined, so the question you live in Canada is very
irrelevant. Our airlines read the weather radar many times from United States,
these are the people the bill is targeting, how will we be sure on how to fly?
There are emergency landings that we exchange, there are places in Canada that
use American fire fighters, in fact in places like in Manitoba and Quebec
provinces, there are fire fighters that fight fires in American cities where it
is cost effective for Canada to stop the fire than Americans building fire
stations. Some of these town have a boarder only marked by a line you will
never even see, so the question of you live in Canada make me laugh. The power
I use in my building comes off a grid that runs from Quebec through Ontario to
down United States many states then back, a very reason it is called a grid, if
the Americans fire or lay off the inspectors we will shut down here. The last
major black out we had the fault was in an America computer. And you will not
see  these effects fast enough for it is going to bite slowly till when you
will get 500 poor people dead in one incident they you realize that Obama went
after those that reelected him sir.

You have a situation where you do not know what will be hit when where or how,
just stay tuned with your will hand written.  Geez !!!!!!

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"