*What we call for is dialogue among Ugandans, whether a Constitutional
conference or some other format.
*

*No Ugandan is asking anyone to start a war; and if ever the people of
Uganda ever tire of m7 it is only they with the duty and right to replace
him. Not some Viceroy EU Ambassador or a soldier of fortune like
Tinyefunza.
*