So where do we go from there?

We can only know where we want to go after we have taken stock of our
country's affairs, institutions in particular.

To change Govt or the office bearers is the easy and superficial part.  And
change for it's sake is futile.
With violent change the worst of them all. Don't take me wrong. Our
officers of State still have to be accountable.

For me I see Uganda's worst peril in the Education Ministry. We are slowly
being castrated. Losing Numeracy puts our country in peril. In 1964
Uganda's Maths Curriculum was cut by half. It has been cut into half again
now.

Maths curriculum aside, is Mr Njuba. He reminds me of the Old Kabaka Yekka.
In KY, they always retorted back to Obote?* "You have throw us, your
ladder, away. How are you ever going to climb down?". Crushing was always
the implied alternative!! *

Obote never answered the question. For half a Century we Ugandans have just
plodded on. pretended we can move forward without answering it.

But me I remember KY. And my default is not to blame m7 for this. Kabaka
Yekka posed an existential question. It will not disappear even after we
have bombed ourselves insane.

Twenty five years after the last Constitutional Conference is good time to
have another one, and to re arrange our corridors of power, to advance our
country and to enhance National Security.

, . . Move Powers away from So Our officers of State still have to be
accountable
Still Blame laid down a framework!!

Default is to blame m7 for this. But me I remember KY. Our officers of
State still have to be accountable but it high time lks for issues we s and
refence And As if Whom do yoinstituedThey ifsigye-Ingrid Turinawe are
totally discredited,and diversionary. That is why I am with our Police to
stop them.

Mitayo