Kenya mall attackers' bodies still not found 

By JASON STRAZIUSO 
Associated Press


 


        

Description:
http://analytics.apnewsregistry.com/analytics/v2/image.svc/AP/RWS/hosted.ap.
org/MAI/V6579-2013-10-11T1112Z/E/prod/AT/ANAIROBI, Kenya (AP) -- A Western
official briefed on the Kenya mall attack investigation says the bodies of
the attackers have not been found.

Investigators, including FBI agents, are working their way through the
collapsed mall rubble following the four-day siege on Westgate Mall that
began Sept. 21. At least 67 people died in the attack.

The official said Friday that the attackers' bodies could be under the
rubble but that it's not yet confirmed. Kenyan officials have said mall
security video shows at least four attackers, though there are indications
that perhaps two more attackers took part.

The official said the real names of the attackers aren't yet known. Names
released by Kenya's military previously are only operational nicknames. The
official insisted on anonymity because the information has not yet been
publicly released.

 

 

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"

 

<<image001.png>>

_______________________________________________
Ugandanet mailing list
[email protected]
http://kym.net/mailman/listinfo/ugandanet

UGANDANET is generously hosted by INFOCOM http://www.infocom.co.ug/

All Archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

The above comments and data are owned by whoever posted them (including 
attachments if any). The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way.
---------------------------------------

Reply via email to