Sam Esale

Let me tell you this just for an addition, for to me the problem of United
States today is not the birther conspiracy, and I do not think United States as
a country has any one that will vote based on what candidate beloved Obama is
an American. This is a democrats noise and noise as it so can be. But I will
tell you this, the difference between Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton, is
because Sidney Blumenthal and Hillary Clinton believed and preached that Obama
is not an American. The Obama camp got upset to a point of refusing Sidney
Blumenthal getting an appointment into the entire Obama administration. There
are so many reasons I cry that Hillary wins this election, but top of the list,
is that now that Obama is out, Hillary is going to include Sidney Blumenthal
into her administration.

If I was a democrat I would yuck on the birther issue very carefully and slow,
but again I am not a democrat. Am I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"