Edward Pojim

May be we need to take the color out of this complaint, then we address the
real issue. Do I want my kid to join a Police force in any jurisdiction? Hell
no for blacks are going to make his/her life a living nightmare, for blacks are
not about creating safer societies,  they are about covering their short falls
by blaming everyone out there, except themselves. On record, there is no known
black that has ever been shot and a black leader or a parent stands up and
says, you know what he was wrong here or there, that simply never happen for
blacks commit no crimes. Being black has become a life badge to do everything
you want for if you are arrested you claim racism and badges drop.

 I get so frustrated with solutions built on Hillary Clinton campaign, yup we
have fought ISIS for 8 years using this system, and Trump is wrong for he is
failing to see the value of the system. We are going to talk to our Arab
friends and we are going to trust out agencies to track down the terrorists and
go after them. FBI is the most corrupt organization you have you damn twat,
Russia warned them about the Boston bomber they did not care, a father of the
New York bomber warned them that his son is a terrorist and they did not care.
But again the director of FBI is James Comey the very same man that stated that
if any one deletes classified Emails that have been subpoena by that Congress,
is not committing a crime. It is very sad for the people that get stabbed or
blown up in bombs as New York are actually real human beings that The democrats
with FBI as its surrogates have failed to realize.

That is the danger you fall in when you use a same solution that have for ages
failed.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"