From: []
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 8:57 AM
Subject: [camnetwork] What life will be like in Hillary Clinton’s America

Under a Clinton presidency, some 30 million or so Americans are “deplorables,”
meaning people who, she says, are “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic,
Islamaphobic, you name it.” Not only are they “deplorable,” they aren’t even
American. “Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they
are not American,” she said.

And there’s no room for traditional Christians in the Witch’s America. In a
speech in 2015 at the Women in the World Summit, she said religion, culture and