Friends

I have taken the time to warn my dear friends in this forum on the danger of
watching CNN. What is so strange is that friends like Ocen Nekyon simply
decided to attack me. They failed to wonder why in an entire continent, I
decided to pick on only one specific broadcaster. How many frequencies are
out there? So why did I decide to target only a specific broadcaster? CNN
created its own demise. You see Americans got a small president, and for two
terms CNN became his protector. Look at the man hours they have spent on
Trump has refused to attack Russia because it meddled in our election, well
how many hours did they spend on president Obama ignored Russia when it took
over parts of Ukraine? Is meddling into election worse than taking over a
country? Where was CNN then? Well in the real world, when a small president
leaves office, so are his surrogates. Broadcasters need to always maintain a
gap between themselves and the administration or they will sink with such
administration/s. Now that I am done with CNN, let me raise another
broadcaster that is very soon following the collapse of CNN in this market,
as The De-Construction of Washington continues.

If you are subscribing to BBC in this continent, do not bother to renew your
subscription, for they are as well going down as soon as CNN settles in its
grave.

==============

CNN Is Dead: Network Loses All Credibility As Producer Admits That The
Entire Russia Narrative Is Fake News

By Michael Snyder, on June 27th, 2017

<http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/cnn-is-dead-network-loses-all-c
redibility-as-producer-admits-that-the-entire-russia-narrative-is-fake-news/
rip-cnn-from-twitter>

Nobody else needs to dig a grave for CNN because they are doing it
themselves.  There has been scandal after scandal at the network, and now
one of their producers has been caught on undercover video admitting that
CNN has been pushing fake news stories about a connection between Donald
Trump and Russia in a desperate attempt to get ratings.  In other words,
CNN’s entire Russia narrative has been a complete lie all along.
Unfortunately for CNN, they are going to discover that once your credibility
is gone it is incredibly difficult to ever get it back.

On Tuesday, Project Veritas made headlines all over the world when it
released undercover video of CNN Producer John Bonifield admitting that
CNN’s Russia narrative is fake news.  If you haven’t seen it yet, you can
view the entire video right here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE> .  Now that this video has
been made public, I don’t see how CNN is ever going to recover from this.
When one of your top producers admits that the story you have been pushing
for months is basically a load of cow manure
<http://www.veritaslive.com/06-26-2017/americanpravdacnn.html> , it is
impossible to maintain the pretense that you are a legitimate news
organization any longer…

Project Veritas has released a video of CNN Producer John Bonifield who was
caught on hidden-camera admitting that there is no proof to CNN’s Russia
narrative.

“I mean, it’s mostly bullshit right now,” Bonifield says. “Like, we don’t
have any giant proof.”

He confirms that the driving factor at CNN is ratings:

“It’s a business, people are like the media has an ethical phssssss… All the
nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school
you’re just like, that’s adorable. That’s adorable. This is a business.”

And of course this comes on the heels of three reporters being forced out of
CNN
<http://www.thewrap.com/three-cnn-employees-resign-retracted-story-russia-ti
es/>  for publishing a false story that attempted to link a Russian
investment fund with Trump…

Three CNN employees have handed in their resignations over a retracted story
linking President Trump to Russia, the network announced Monday.

The article was removed from CNN.com on Friday after the network decided it
could no longer stand by its reporting.

“In the aftermath of the retraction of a story published on CNN.com, CNN has
accepted the resignation of the employees involved in the story’s
publication,” a network spokesperson told TheWrap in a statement.

President Trump has taken a lot of heat for referring to CNN as “fake news”,
but after the events of the past several days he has been completely
vindicated.

And once news broke of three reporters being forced out of the network for a
false story about Russia, he took a bit of a victory lap with this tweet
<https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879648931172556802?ref_src=twsrc
%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fnews%2F2017-06-27%2Ftrump-gl
oats-over-cnn-fake-news-scandal-what-about-all-other-phony-stories> …

Wow, CNN had to retract big story on “Russia,” with 3 employees forced to
resign. What about all the other phony stories they do? FAKE NEWS!

This is such a shame, because I always liked CNN’s election coverage
compared to the other networks.  John King always did such a great job
breaking things down county by county, and Wolf Blitzer always made things
seem so dramatic.

But now it is exceedingly difficult to see any sort of a future for the
network after all of this.

And of course other major news outlets have been guilty of pushing fake news
about Russia too.  The following comes from the Intercept
<https://theintercept.com/2017/06/27/cnn-journalists-resign-latest-example-o
f-media-recklessness-on-the-russia-threat/> …

Over and over, major U.S. media outlets have published claims about the
Russia Threat that turned out to be completely false — always in the
direction of exaggerating the threat and/or inventing incriminating links
between Moscow and the Trump circle. In virtually all cases, those stories
involved evidence-free assertions from anonymous sources that these media
outlets uncritically treated as fact, only for it to be revealed that they
were entirely false.

But with CNN it has always been on another level, and we now have a top
insider on tape admitting that a connection between Trump and Russia is
being pushed even though there isn’t any evidence.  In fact, Bonifield says
that CNN CEO Jeff Zucker has been personally pushing this angle himself
<http://www.veritaslive.com/06-26-2017/americanpravdacnn.html> …

“Just to give you some context, President Trump pulled out of the climate
accords and for a day and a half we covered the climate accords. And the CEO
of CNN (Jeff Zucker) said in our internal meeting, he said good job
everybody covering the climate accords, but we’re done with that, let’s get
back to Russia.”

I can’t imagine that Zucker gets to keep his job now that this has been
revealed.

It may not happen immediately, but look for him to be shown the door in the
not too distant future.

All along, Trump has insisted that this whole thing with Russia has been a
“witch hunt”, and that is what I have been saying too.  And it turns out
that Bonifield feels the exact same way
<http://www.veritaslive.com/06-26-2017/americanpravdacnn.html> …

“I just feel like they don’t really have it but they want to keep digging.
And so I think the President is probably right to say, like, look you are
witch hunting me. You have no smoking gun, you have no real proof.”

If this doesn’t kill “the Russia story”, I don’t know what will.

This whole thing has been a massive charade from the very beginning, and the
big news networks have been endlessly pushing it for ratings.

In their zeal to destroy Trump, they have “jumped the shark” and have
destroyed their own credibility instead.

Once upon a time, most mainstream journalists at least attempted to pretend
that they were being objective, but those days are long gone.

Today, it is absolutely imperative for all of us to understand that everyone
has an agenda.  In other words, every single person that you see on
television is trying to get a message across.  So instead of taking in news
and entertainment passively, we need to have our filters up and we need to
be thinking for ourselves.

Fortunately, episodes such as this one tend to awaken a lot of people, and
more Americans than ever are sick and tired of the lies and misinformation
that they are constantly being fed.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"