To those in the city

A day ago or so I posted a priority one regarding the situation of Pam
McConnell and her health. We are posting that she has sadly passed away
today. Pam has been a city councilor of ward 28, Toronto center Rosedale,
since 1994 after serving as a school trustee for 12 straight years.  As a
councillor of Toronto center a ward I reside in, Pam McConnell has
transformed it from what it was to what it is today. She has spear-headed
the revitalization of Regent park from a gang suburb it was, to what it is
today, she has improved the Distillery District and Corktown Common and
across the city as a deputy mayor of Toronto, working on poverty reduction.
It is a loss to this city as it was a loss for us to lose Jack Layton. She
is survived by a husband, two daughters and four grand kids.
<http://www.680news.com/2017/07/07/coun-pam-mcconnell-dead-71/> Coun. and
deputy mayor Pam McConnell dead at 71 - 680 NEWS

Councilor Pam McConnell has sadly passed away at age 71 due to complication
with her lungs.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"