Peter Simon Okurut

It is very strange that if I raise the Acholi going to Gulu you call it
tribalism. Well let us agree that Acholi did not go to Gulu and they never over
threw a UPC government if it will make you happy, let us look at MP Jimmy Akena
and those attacking him, personally I think that calling him a UPC traitor is
very below the belt. Akena does not and will never betray UPC.  UPC betrayed
itself in 1966 when it did not only fall out with Sir Edward Mutesa but also
wanted to assassinate him even though they finally poisoned him in the UK. UPC
betrayed itself again for the second time in 1971 when it fell out with Iddi
Amin who eventually outdid it. UPC betrayed itself in 1979 when itself returned
thugs to power claiming they are liberators. UPC betrayed itself in 1980 when
it rigged the elections. UPC betrayed itself in 1981 when it fell out with
Museveni who eventually when to the bush and overthrew UPC government. UPC
betrayed itself in 1985 when Okello and Okello drove Obote out of the country
for the second time. UPC betrayed itself for the last time in Nairobi in 1986
when it organized the bogus peace talks with Museveni. Considering all those
self-betrayals Akena cannot be considered a traitor other than an orphan trying
to survive in a very challenging environment where hyenas and wolves live
scavenging everything that has life and blood in it. It is only those who do
not understand the history of UPC who can label Akena as a traitor. Uganda has
not have what is called modern government since 1962. Uganda has only produced
murderers, rapists, looters and mentally deranged personalities who claim to be
leaders, visionaries and liberators. Without the humanitarian support by the
same people they fought in the name of so-called independence these thugs who
describe themselves as leaders would have been all long gone.

They should thank the international community for the welfare checks they
receive every year which help them to survive on life support.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"