Allan Barigye

Mulindwa.       For now , you and my fellow deplorable have health insurance.
              ->Allan Barigye

And it is on that very sentence that we need to start a very serious discussion
sir. It is a discussion that I already held with my daughter the day I bought
my car. I walked home with a 2014 brand new and red, she screamed on top of her
voice on how red is for girls and she wants the car. I looked in her face and I
told her that I was going to drive it for one year, then give it to her if she
loved it that much. I drove that car for one year, I paid it off and I handed
her the keys getting a 2015, which I smashed in winter to getting now a 2016.
She is crying for two things today, {a} The car is too old and I need to drive
the one you have and you buy a 2017. I drove the car and it is fine only that
it ate the wheel bearings, and we can replace them at about 1,000 dollars
Canadian. The car is very fine. This story is very Important for this girl did
not bother about the costs of running a car, she saw the car she can drive and
she jumped on the band wagon of crying for it.

Yes it is very true my very dear fried Gook adores ObamaCare because it gets
the deplorables insured, but what damage does it do to the rest of society?
Don’t you wonder why Democrats are building their case only on 20 million
Americans will not be covered? Because ObamaCare was never built as a national
medical system, ObamaCare was built as a vehicle to go after working Americans,
and yank as much money as you so can to treat the unemployed. If you have a
job in United States, Democrats actually do not care how much money you pay to
get treated, let alone what you are taxed to pay for those that are
chronically/genetically unemployed.

Republicans also have decided to protect only the employed people, but many un
employed are left out. But let me say this too, ObamaCare can never be repaired
for Obama carefully crafted it not as a single bill, but a collection of
vehicles to amount to a bill called the ObamaCare. Within those vehicles, there
are sectors you can never touch, and those you can fire and all whistles will
blow. There is a Doctor’s side, a pharmaceutical side, the care service side,
You try to go after all those entities your head will end up spinning. Don’t
you wonder that Democrats even under Obama failed or refused to care about the
premiums raising? Yet they knew it !!!!!!!!!! For the record Obamacare started
to crumble when Democrats were in power, when they even expected Hillary to
win, yet they could not save it for Obama built it as a collection of vehicles.
 To put it the other way around, if Obama built the bill to only pay for the
care of poor people it was never ever going to pass, so he threw in so many
sweeteners and the Gooks only judge it by looking at one vehicle.

And I am repeating myself here, healthcare is a right, but in being a right it
must be done in a fair way that working  class does not get murdered. To reach
that point, you need to write a bill as Americans not as Democrats let alone as
Republicans but as Americans. Democrats need to understand that all Americans
need healthcare than only the poor, but Republicans need to realize that poor
people need it too. President Obama wrote a very terrible bill that simply can
never survive past 5 years ahead for it is sucking money out of every one,
trust me in 5 years, the taxes to a working American is going to pass 50% of
his/her income to pay for the unemployed. What about next ten years down the
road? The fastest way to solve this problem, is to allow Obamacare travel its
journey to extinction, for there is no way you will ever convince Gook that the
plan was built on fallacy/faulty expectations. After it collapses, Americans
are going to sit on a single table and structure out a plan that is not built
by a very mad man.

For now raise the taxes again for the working class so that drug addicts get
covered.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"