Friends

That is  a very interesting posting from the moderator, and I think I started
to be a victim of moderation for I send out clarification on the nonsense
posted about the poor Donald. I totally agree with Abbey Semuwemba’ s decision,
but I hate his changing the goal posts in middle of the game. And let me kindly
clarify here, what we post in this forum, we post it for it affects us as
Ugandans. Sitting in a forum as UAH and we claim that the debate of repealing
and replacing The ObamaCare does not affect us as Ugandans is being totally
delusional or we need to know the number of Ugandans in United States. I raised
a voice on George Okello attacking me for I posted the piece on marines that
died, George Okello failed to realize that actually very many Uganda kids are
in the military, should we stop to post a death of Ugandans or what affects
them in war for they are serving in United States or British army? And we can
cut out United States, but for God’s sake can we post about the election in
Kenya? Oh well do you know actually how many Ugandans are in Kenya? It affects
their lives so it affects our lives for we are related to them, and if we get a
wind that there is  going to be violence after election, we owe it to them to
post it. No I did not go after the violence in Sweden for I search for bad
news, but good Lord I know so many Ugandans in Sweden, should I leave that out
too for the forum discusses only Uganda issues?

As Mwami Semuwemba has raised this issue, we need to discuss it openly, and I
thank him for now the real truth is coming out than moderating posts under a
guise of failed to meet the UAH standards, yet he does not show what standard
has been broken. As the owner of the forum, Abbey can decide that all posts
must be about Uganda. Yes he can as well decide that all articles posted must
be written by Ugandans. We are members we will follow the way as he decides to
run his forum, but those instructions must be out and must publicly be known,
and this warning he has posted is a path to a right direction. I am keeping
this very shot for Abbey has not demanded us to post only articles written by
Baganda yet, so I will raise only two observations under this latest UAH change.

A} The turmoil in Uganda politics has lived too long, and to those of us that
have been cursed to live this long, and discuss Uganda from way pre
independence, we somehow start to see a path of no return, For God’s sake if
Acholi loose power due to violence, and Banyankole show up and become violent
too, why should I think that Karimojong’s in state house will be any different
tomorrow? A true genocide was planted in Acholi land, and many lost their
lives, a true genocide is coming into Ankole, you want it you do not, and they
are actually planning for it, for we have read reports of weapons getting
starched into Ankole. Well when Arua was blown off earth and Ombaci destroyed,
shouldn’t that have sent a message to Banyankole to change the name of the
game? And no, Baganda did not decapitate people in Namugongo for they were
tribal, they decapitated their fellow Baganda for Ugandans as a society are
very violent people. May be Uganda as a state is simply too fucked to change,
how can forcing people to discuss it change it except to feed into the very
narrative that made us leave the country from get go?

B} Doesn’t it become very laughable when a Uganda forum limits its self, from
discussing issues that affect Ugandans in diaspora, when Ugandans in diaspora
send more money to Uganda than the money the entire country gets out of cash
crops? And yes I know you all laugh going to the bank for we have wired
literary millions and millions of dollars, but do you realize that an issue
like repeal and replace ObamaCare affects the very people that remits that
money and they are Ugandans for real? The change Mwami Semuwemba is pushing is
his right, I beg no one rushes through it without thinking and very hard about
it. And trust me I  can get a piece each morning, to post each day out of
Kyamutakasa let alone Katulaga. And the Katulaga of Busiro
   ->Just to be clear.

Why do Ugandans fight for dual citizenship then?                          ->One
can very seriously ponder  !!!!!!

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"