Friends

In just begging to be educated by you  minds. What is the danger do Ugandans
see in extending the age limit of Uganda president? And again I asked this
question when age became an issue so serious to be included into the Uganda
constitution. And I ask this question for in honest I fail understanding why
age is a crisis in Uganda governance. Political power in Uganda is decided
through a vote, as in many other countries. So a candidate stands under his/her
political party and gets elected or not elected. Why is it important for
Ugandans to target the age of a candidate? Are Uganda old people dumn and
stupid to be in politics? Has Uganda as state, through its magnificent
educational institutions done a study and found out that old people  cannot
lead?  Does Uganda political structure at its failure due to the age of the
current leader?

I kindly need to be educated on this issue before I join a call that is very
bounding to age discrimination.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"