Friends

We are getting information that China has decided to cut off imports of
North Korea. A statement from the Chinese custom agency stated and I quote “
The agency is going to stop processing all imports of North Korea coal, Iron
and fish with effect from mid-night September 5. So with this statement,
North Korea can ship its exports through China for three weeks, but
effective September 5 mid night, all products listed will cease to be
allowed to go through China. Again in repeating myself over and over, the 8
year Obama policy on North Korea, has empowered North Korea to what has
never been seen before, let alone ever expected.

What does society has to lose just to change them?
-> And some of us are just asking !!!!

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"