Ocaya Mike p’Ocure

Few days ago you lambasted me about the American foreign policy, you stated
that until when I show you that the atrocities committed by Israel are
opposed by this State Dept. You did not want to hear me out. In my response
I stated thus, this State Dept. is very effective, if you need it to care
about your problem raise it to them they will raise up the bar. In all
countries that have raised their concerns to the State Dept. is Haiti.
Democrats through Obama and The Clintons have looted the country dry, taken
all their minerals, and many are dead today in the process. When the
earthquake hit Haiti the other day, the Clintons took over the country. But
Haitians have been very straight, they have posted all photographs of UN
soldiers looting Haitian minerals, they have posted photograph after
photograph of Haitian abuse. I have tried to post many pieces out of Haiti
to UAH, and they have been moderated.

Just for clarification, I do not troll foreign forums. But I strongly
believe two things {a} Uganda politics is more externally controlled than
internally, in other words Museveni is not in power for Ugandans like
Besigye decide so, but because the West decides so. {b} I also believe that
because of my number {a} above, we need to raise the standards of our forums
to understand how other countries deal with Western control, and use that
knowledge to our own benefit. Sadly Uganda forums have been taken over by
UPC members that dictate to the moderators on how Uganda’s problem is EM,
thus he needs to be moderated.

Democrats like Obama and The Clintons have looted literary billions of
dollars out of Haiti at a cost of millions of lives, but they have been
doing it under a guise of a retired U S Connell Joseph Baptiste, and if you
have been reading what I post about Haiti, you surely have read that name.
Haitian after Haitian have raised his name over and over, but this fool has
survived because The Democrats are in power. Well guess what, Democrats lost
last election and elections have consequences, Colonel Joseph Baptiste, and
an American soldier has been arrested today in Boston, on a charge of
violating the foreign corrupt practices act and to commit money laundering
in Haiti. Museveni is surviving today due to  only one tit USAID. Removing
him out of power is as simple as using this forum to inform this State Dept.
How dictatorial is Museveni through the USAID funding. Sadly UAH counts its
survival successes on how much EM is moderated.

There is simply no way where Colonel Joseph Baptiste would have ever been
arrested on a United States ground, had Hillary Clinton won the election. If
I was Hillary Clinton and thank God I am not, I would not even worry about
the Comey investigations let alone covering, I would worry about the arrest
of this American Connell.

This is not a smoke against Hillary, but the real fire.

======================================

Retired colonel arrested on charges of plotting to bribe Haitian officials

By  <https://www.bostonglobe.com/staff/andersen> Travis Andersen GLOBE STAFF
AUGUST 29, 2017

A retired US Army colonel was arrested Tuesday on a federal charge alleging
that he plotted in Boston to bribe Haitain government officials to win
support for a port project in that country, authorities said.

Joseph Baptiste, 64, of Fulton, Md., is charged in US District Court in
Boston with conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and to
commit money laundering.

He was scheduled to make an initial appearance Tuesday afternoon in federal
court in Maryland, according to the office of William D. Weinreb, the acting
US attorney in Massachusetts.

Baptiste’s lawyer, Donald LaRoche, could not immediately be reached for
comment.

According to prosecutors, Baptiste fell into the crosshairs of the feds in
August 2014, when the FBI began investigating Haitain-American businessmen
who offered to facilitate bribes to high-level government officials in
Haiti, so payers could obtain or retain business in the country.

Baptiste, who has a dental practice in Maryland, was approached by
undercover FBI agents posing as potential investors for an $84 million port
development project in the Mole-Saint-Nicolas area of Haiti, prosecutors
said.

The project was being promoted by an entity identified in court records as
“Company A,” whose board included Baptiste, according to legal filings.

Baptiste repeatedly met with undercover FBI agents in Boston and had phone
conversations with them where he laid out his method for bribing Haitian
officials, court records show. The meetings and calls were recorded.

He allegedly said he would funnel the bribes through a Haitian charitable
nonprofit he controlled.

During one meeting with an undercover agent in a Hub-area hotel room in
November 2014, Baptiste described the bribes as a tip, according to an
affidavit filed in the case.

“I would say this, like, we’re tipping them to do the right thing,” Baptiste
told the agent, according to the filing. He said in separate correspondence
that it was necessary to “grease the thing to get them going,” referring to
the officials.

For the port project, Baptiste allegedly directed the undercover agents to
wire payments totaling $50,000 to his nonprofit for use as bribes.

He even sent an e-mail to an undercover agent illustrating how his charity
would be used to disguise one $25,000 bribe as a charitable contribution to
the non-profit.

According to the affidavit, the e-mail contained an attachment of a note
with the non-profit’s letterhead thanking the agent for the “generous
donation.” The letter said the funds would “go directly to help the
[underserved] of Haiti and the [non-profit’s] ongoing medical efforts that
will enable us to save more lives,” the affidavit said.

Ultimately, though, Baptiste didn’t even bother washing the purported bribe
money through his nonprofit, prosecutors said. Instead, he spent the $50,000
on himself and was poised at one point to plead guilty after investigators
confronted him in December 2015.

He entered into a plea agreement with the government that month but later
reversed course, indicating through counsel that he did not plan to cop to
the charges, according to the filing.

But before changing his mind, Baptiste signed a declaration under penalty of
perjury that stated he used the $50,000 for personal purposes and planned to
pass along future payments from an undercover agent to Haitian officials,
the affidavit said.

Travis Andersen can be reached at  <mailto:travis.ander...@globe.com>
travis.ander...@globe.com. Follow him on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/TAGlobe> @TAGlobe.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"