Friends

I sit in my hotel room and thank God that you were born to live in this
generation, a  generation that allows everyone to hold a God given right of
free speech. And here me out, honestly when the Bajulizi stood up in Buganda
to speak out, they were not only reprimanded but their heads were chopped
off. The beauty of 2017 is that everyone including those on death sentence
can say anything they want and the right to believe it or not to believe it
ends up left at the audience. Can I hear an “Amen” out there. Now after that
Amen let me remind you as well that due to the protection of the very frail
society in United Kingdom, a society that cannot decide on what is true and
not true, the British Secretary of Culture Karen Bradley has shut down FOX
news from broadcasting to the UK audience. FOX connives with the Trump White
House and what they broadcast is a lie. Oh by the way if you are in UK and
you have been listening to FOX you will not even be allowed to downstream it
for they are taking it off the internet as well. Yup let peace prevail in my
people huh !!!!!  I thank God for allowing Donald Trump win the election for
the real colors of free speech in this society are out an in a clear.

As an old  man I remember so well how “The only intelligent man ever born in
Uganda” Milton Obote decided to run the  country through only two  outlets,
Radio Uganda and firkin Uganda Argus. During Obote one government it was a
criminal offence in Uganda  for anyone to start a radio station let alone a
newspaper. Those two were entrusted to only Obote that knew what was right
for Ugandans to feed on for the rest of them were so un informed to make
those very delicate decision. With that back ground, I fully understand
where Karen Bradley is coming from. Good Lord don’t you see how many
problems we have got in Uganda since The Supoba’s started to print the
Weekly Topic, how can we allow such a stable state like UK to get into such
a chaos? Or by the way of finishing my story about the only intelligent man
ever born in Uganda, in 1971 the population raised against him and
instructed him to get the furk out of the State House. I am ending with a
quote that I got from the International Centre for the Study of
Radicalization at King’s College London, to explain to you why The Trump
White is the largest problem facing Karen Bradley’s United Kingdom today, to
warrant a censure of the good old FOX news. And below is a direct quote from
the study. “The Afghan war, which has cost so many lives, was supposed to
deny Islamist terrorism an operational base. Now the jihadists have a much
better one – in Iraq and Syria, separated from us by a road journey and a
short easy Jet flight. It has been visited by up to 2,800 Westerners since
February 2011 (the start of the Arab Spring) – more than in all previous
combat zones combined” (ICSR)

When Steve Bannon left the White House, for the first time Breitbart News
posted an article with only one word.  War !!!!     ->It is a war indeed .

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"