Friends

In bits and pieces of today I want to go back to the fund raising that
happened last night in the Texas A&M University for the hurricane victims.
CNN & The Democrats have screamed how all presidents went to the fund
raising but Trump did not attend. And they are selling that as all past
presidents are anti Trump. First of all this is very sad, for again CNN with
the Democrats are getting this very good cause and politicizing it, as they
have politicized all Gold families. Americans have real  victims, and those
real victims need a hand from every one, how the Democrats decided to
politicize it simply beats my mind, and that small mindnesss is the very
reason why the electorate is done with the Democratic party.

You  should have let this go without politicizing it especially now that the
Gold family politicization blew up in your faces, to annoying them into
sending their phone call tapes to the media. The fund raising was a success,
and the president of the people sent in a message of support via a video
address. About 35 million dollars was raised which I think  was on a low end
but that was okay too. As Democrats politicized this event it is important
to note that the president single handedly donated a million dollars to the
victims in contributions to the NGOs working with the victims. If one man
donates 1 million and all of you raise 35 I go back into my comfort zone.

What became very  odd to many of us, was president Obama attending the
function and praising how all past American presidents work together except
Donald trump that did not attend. No Mr. Obama you are the idiot. I sat in
this very city when you were the president for 8 years, and those presidents
hated you with a passion, they discriminated you, they wrote all kinds of
terrible statements about you, and they refused to attend any function with
you. Last night by sitting with them you showed how small, naïve but small
minded you are, you showed why we fail as blacks for we turn around and bend
over after being treated inhumanely. Had you treated those presidents the
way they treated you when you were in power, they would have never sat with
you.

It was so silly when  you sat with your haters and bad mouthed the sitting
president, idiots will never ever learn even if you pound them in a firkin
theaser.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"