Friends

These are issues I raise in these forums and the Ocen Nekyon’s go after me
without even critical thinking. If you are investing into NFL stop to blink
and watch that investments very closely. Every number we are looking at is
telling us that NFL stadiums are becoming empty past kick off, as the
national anthem controversy walks its seventh week. As by today the
following NFL stadiums were empty, Hard Rock Stadium in Florida as the New
York Jets play the Miami Dolphins, The Cleveland Browns are playing at home
against the Tennessee Titans. Plenty of empty seats to go around, empty
seats in Chicago as the Bears play the Carolina Panthers. A lot of empty
seats at Chicago NFL game when Bears usually sell out. The last number I saw
stated that the NFL has managed to piss off their core audience by nearly 40
points in the last only three weeks. The study continued as well that nearly
60 percent of working class Trump supporters now view the NFL unfavorably.

If you have invested into NFL stop blinking and protect your interest as NFL
goes head to hate with The-POTUS.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"