Friends

Through my MP Mr. Morneau, the Federal government introduced its 2018 budget
last week. It is a huge document, but there is a point I need you  to be
careful about. Through this budget, the notes of $2 and $1000 have been
declared null and void. These two notes were taken out of circulation a
couple of years ago, but if you saved them , you would use them for they
were still regarded as a legal tender.  Banks have been accepting them only
that they were retaining them when they get them. With this budget, the 2
dollar note and the 1000 dollar note are no longer going to be accepted as a
legal tender. Make sure you have cleared them from your position or they are
a historical collection. If you did not read the budget here we go:-
<http://www.budget.gc.ca/2016/docs/plan/toc-tdm-en.html> Read the full
budget document here

Enjoy the Friday.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"