Friends

We are having a very strange storm in the entire Southern Ontario, it is not
snow but freezing rain. Do not put this stuff on test for it is a killer.
Remember the ice storm  that hit Quebec in 1998? We are most likely facing
that class this evening.  Do not get outside and do not drive. And that not
driving includes if you have a 4 X 4, I have seen so many on the pavement
today. Many emergency services have been cancelled, and we are soon only
remaining with what is classified as “Highly emergency” Services. This ice
storm is going to hit us throughout the night. Now here is what is the good
news. If everything with this storm goes as the models we are looking at
from Environment Canada, tomorrow is the worst. We are expecting tomorrow
Sunday at minimum a pile of 20 inches of ice storm. We work through the snow
storms but this stuff please leave it alone. We can run our lives from
Monday next week, but this Saturday and tomorrow Sunday if you are in the
entire Southern Ontario, please park the car and stay home. There is a very
possibility that we will start to lose power by tomorrow morning, if the ice
becomes very heavy on the tower lines. Have some means of light in your
residence as a caution. We will survive this and let us survive it together
but in homes.

Just remember that last Tuesday or Wednesday we had a high of 18. Feed on
that as you enjoy the beer.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"