Friends

Few days ago I posted a piece stating that new witnesses had come out in the
11th hour of the Inspector General investigation. This is what we know now,
as the Department of Justice inspector General started to wind up his report
and make it public, Christopher Steele, the former British spy behind the
infamous “dossier” on President Donald Trump’s ties to Russia, ended up
agreeing to be interviewed by The Inspector General. Thus late in June the
Department of Justice dispatched its lawyers into United Kingdom to
interview him.

We know that Christopher Steele was grilled for 16 straight hours, and we
know that his answers failed to match with what the IG had got from the
witnesses he had interviewed in United States. We also know that on the
lawyers return to United States, the IG decided to recall the witnesses that
he had interviewed before to be re-interviewed so that their evidence can be
compared with what Christopher Steele stated.

The report of the IG is on hold until when this evidence has been cross
checked.

EM         -> { Trump for 2020 }

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"