WOW - Robert Mueller FALLS APART! Caught Off Guard,
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/robert-mueller-stuttering-confused
-doddering-lost-nervous-he-did-not-run-this-thing/>
Mumbling, Bumbling, Stuttering, Confused, Doddering,
Nervous — COMPLETELY LOST! - Watch

Ouch - Trey Gowdy on Mueller Testimony - 'Well,
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/ouch-trey-gowdy-on-mueller-testimo
ny-well-he-said-he-didnt-want-to-come-and-now-we-know-why-he-didnt-want-to-c
ome-video/>
He Said He Didn't Want to Come and Now We Know
Why He Didn't Want to Come' - Vid

'I'm Not Going To Answer That' - Mueller Dodges
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/im-not-going-to-answer-that-muelle
r-dodges-direct-questions-123-times/>
Direct Questions 123 Times

Chris Wallace - Mueller Hearing a Disaster for Dems
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/chris-wallace-mueller-hearing-a-di
saster-for-democrats-performance-raises-question-if-mueller-was-in-charge-of
-his-investigation/>
His Performance Raises Question if Mueller Was
Even in Charge of His Own Investigation

EM         -> { Trump for 2020 }

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"