Thanks for your "honest" feedback :-) It's a "good thing" *trade-marked*.

Thilo Goetz wrote:
<snip>
To be honest, I don't like your changes to our home page so much. It sounds too much like our original proposal now, the one where people didn't know what we were talking about.
I certainly didn't want to give that impression. But I can see you mean... The first sentence (in the "draft") under "What is UIMA?" now looks too abstract - because it uses buzz word phrases "component-based architecture".

I think that it would be OK to put paragraph starting "Unstructured Information Management applications are software systems..." first. It just seemed like a "big" paragraph to me. Maybe we could make it read a bit better, adding some white space, etc.? When I have a moment, I'll take another crack at this...

-Marshall