On 12/11/06, Thilo Goetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Also, I think it's premature to look to the OASIS work for guidance.
Let's follow our own good sense until the standard is at a stage where
we feel confident it won't change much.

I think that depends on the situation.  Certainly, I would not
recommend complying to the letter of any XML schema or WSDL in the
current white paper available from the OASIS TC.  But when it comes to
renaming things that already have names in the whitepaper, I would
rather not go off inventing new names.  If we felt really strongly
about a name, it would be wise for those of us who are also on the TC
to raise the issue there before implementing it.

-Adam