On 12/11/06, Eddie Epstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The server rejecting a request after this timeout does not make sense to
me, as the client should decide how long to wait. On the other hand,
services that require lots of processing per request may not want to start
processing "long-delayed" requests if there is a good chance the client
may have already timed it out.

Maybe, the client could send the timeout value as part of the request,
and the server could use that as its timeout on acquiring an AE pool.

But I'm not sure this is worth tackling right now.  We can add that to
JIRA as a possible new feature.  For now I'll just yank out the last
vestiges of the server-side timeout that doesn't work now anyway.
What do you think?

-Adam