Jörn, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. The types need to be declared in the the type system. Adam thinks that declaring variables in the descriptor is not worth the effort, and I don't know that I disagree with him. Declaring the variables in the descriptor would have the one benefit that we could check for multiple declarations at initialization/packaging time. On the other hand, my current proposal is more dynamic as you can check if a variable has been declared, and if not, declare it yourself.

Did that answer your question?

Yes, sorry that I did not made it clear in my question.