Thilo Goetz wrote:
Can you elaborate? Is the website in SVN? Where? Is it generated, is it html? Are there instructions on how to modify it somewhere?

All the info is reachable from here: goto incubator.apache.org, in left side, under Podling Guides, click on Podling PMC (PPMC), Scroll down to Project Status Page, and click on the link Edit your project status report.

Basically, you check out the entire incubator web site (e.g., as an new Eclipse project) from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk

and then update the source in xdoc just like our site does, and then run the ant script to rebuild the site.

Then, just like our site, you go to people.apache.org, cd to /www/incubator.apache.org, and do an svn update.

Cheers. -Marshall