My apology if this is a known issue or someone already got a solution.

I configured a CPE with 2 threads.  The output directory of the CAS consumer in
the CPE was set dynamically using the ConfigurableResource's
setConfiParameterValue API at runtime to override what was defined in the
CASConsumer descriptor.  The problem I encountered was the output files were
generated into two separated directories, one is the original one defined in
the CC descriptor, while the other is the one set dynamically at runtime.

Apparently CPE is creating 2 CAS Consumer instances for the 2 threads,
respectively.  But it only resets one instance with the dynamic value, while
the other still uses the static value defined in the descriptor.  Certain this
problem doesn't occur when running a single thread.

Any advise on how to solve the problem is highly appreciated.

Nick
This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state
law governing electronic communications and may contain company proprietary and
legally privileged information.  If the reader of this message is not the
distribution, use or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this in error, please reply immediately to the sender and delete
this message.  Thank you.