+1 from me, but I have recently received responses from our other 2
mentors, who both agree to help out occasionally, on the PMC - so I'd
like to add them to our PMC list (Sam Ruby, and Ken Coar).   Ken
acknowledges that he hasn't been too helpful in the past (but he has
done various things only an Apache "Member" can do, for us) and says
that maybe he can be of better help in the future, and Sam was OK either
way with us putting him on the PMC.

WDYT?

-Marshall