+1 for Hatteras (now Overture) from me.

We conducted pretty extensive lab and real-world deployment trials of Hatteras, Actelis & Zhone EFM kit and Hatteras came out on top in most areas (disclaimer, this was a couple of years ago and I've not re-trailed since). Nice stacking features - copper pairs can load balance across different stack members for redundancy. Auto-provisioning is nice and easy. CLI is fairly Cisco-esqe and easy to merge into a rancid style backup situation, and there is also a decent web-frontend when it's needed. Actelis, at least when we trialled it, relied on a piece of Windows software primarily which could be frustrating but the kit itself was solid (has this changed?)

Similar to Ben we also found that the Zhone CLI could be frustrating, but worth noting that the right Zhone chassis can be deployed as more of an MSAN with EFM/ADSL cards in the same chassis so depends on your requirements.

Cheers,

--
*Robin Williams*
*TNP - The Networking People.*

DDI: +44 (0)1524 510198
Email: robin.willi...@tnp.net.uk <mailto:robin.willi...@tnp.net.uk>
Web: http://www.tnp.net.uk/

The Networking People (NorthWest) Limited. Registered office: c/o Hanleys, Spring Court, Hale, Cheshire, WA14 2UQ. Registered in England & Wales with company number: 07667393