On 5 Sep 2014, at 16:32, Neil J. McRae <n...@domino.org> wrote:

>> That¹s both correct and nothing to do with what I said, I was talking
>> about the relative frustrations of having a broken connectivity with only
>> NAT, or a broken connection with some end-to-end actual Internet on it.
> Neither is acceptable in a broadband servce, as an operator unfortunately
> its much easier for me to do NAT and make it work than it is for me to fix
> all the broken IPV6 that¹s out there.

That’s quite interesting, as other large ISPs (which are presumably connected
to the same internet) have not had this problem. Google has analysed broken v6
and does not think it a barrier to deployment.

I wonder why BT differs so much from Comcast, Verizon or AT&T, all of whom
have penetration in the 20-60% range.