Hi all,

Hope you enjoyed your visit to Glasgow last week; we enjoyed hosting you.

I picked up a RIPE Atlas probe on the day, Fergheas said to not connect it
up until I received an email in the following day or two, but I don't seem
to have received anything; neither did a colleague at another institution.
Did we just miss something, or are still to hold fire?

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.