On 25 Jan 2017, at 17:50, Nicks, Andrew wrote:

Does anybody have information about Kaia Global (AS 251) as we see peerings down and are having difficulty contacting them. We tried peeringdb and RIPE and got failed delivery for peer....@nmc.kaiaglobal.com<mailto:peer....@nmc.kaiaglobal.com> and invalid numbers for phone calls. Looks rather like they may have ceased operations, but can't find anything to confirm from a quick Google...

Hi Nick,

Multiple sources have mentioned their slow implosion, finally disappearing a few weeks ago. “sh ip bgp regexp _251_” tells a tale..

https://stat.ripe.net/widget/routing-status#w.resource=as251

I would delete those sessions.

Will