Hi Simon,

Yeah, it is. I've double checked our provisioning ticket and carrier order.
It's all clear that it's an SM fibre end at the NTE and the customer was
informed and accepted.

Sorry for the OR comment, the carrier got my hopes up saying ethernet was
requested but not delivered and they raised a fault.

So, customer needs an sfp and patch lead by Monday...hmmm..why do they do
this at weekends and not tell you so you can advise.

Thanks.

On 18 Mar 2017 17:41, "Simon Lockhart" <si...@slimey.org> wrote:

On Sat Mar 18, 2017 at 05:14:40PM +0000, Gavin Henry wrote:
> OR didn't deliver RJ45 presentation like requested and our customer is
> trying to get this up at the weekend....

If it's GigE presentation on an EAD, then fibre is the only choice. You can
choose between multimode and singlemode, though :)

Simon