Hi Leigh,

Data Techniques always did really good crossconnect work for us in
Telehouse before the cabling monopoly was introduced.   Also Sudlows were
fantastic for some local projects up north near here (I expect they do
cover South / London though).

Rich.
Network Engineering Manager
Exa Networks Ltd :: AS30740