Whoops - I shouldn’t write anything whilst trying to get out of the door at the
same time!

The netblock in question is actually: 185.161.4.0/22.

Cheers,
Joe
—
Dr Josef Karthauser
Chief Technical Officer
(01225) 300371 / (07703) 596893
www.truespeed.com <http://www.truespeed.com/>
  / theTRUESPEED <http://www.facebook.com/theTRUESPEED>
  @theTRUESPEED <https://twitter.com/thetruespeed>

This email contains TrueSpeed information, which may be privileged or
confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If
you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing
or using this information is prohibited. If you've received this email in
error, please let me know immediately on the email address above. Thank you.
We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.