Hello Friends

I'm simply popping in to give a hearty welcome to all who have joined in
our new venture. I wish you good fortune with your ancestors. Thank you
Tammy, for all the work you have done to create this new list!

Joseph LOVE born 5 Apr 1855 "Greystone", Cavancreagh, Donagheady Parish
Tyrone (date of birth is from his death certificate 25 Apr 1923 in
Vancouver BC Canada) parents John LOVE & Elizabeth ROBISON

married 8 Sep 1892 at the Methodist Church, Drumachose, Newtown Limavady,
Londonderry

Margaret DUNN born 16 Jul 1859 at "Foyleview Farm" Ballykelly, Tamlaght
Finlagan ,Londonderry

Margaret's parents were

Andrew DUNN born about 1830 at Ballyskeagh, Leckpatrick Parish Tyrone died
4 Mar 1901 at Foyleview Farm Ballykelly Andrew's father was John of
Ballyskeagh & Mossfield Farm in Tyrone (he inherited the farm from his
aunt, Margaret ROBINSON nee DUNN)

and Margaret ADAMS born abt 1837 at Primity, Parish of Glendermott  Co.
Derry. Margaret d 5 Oct 1887 aged 50 at Foyleview Farm

Margaret ADAMS parents were David ADAMS of Primity Glendermott d 15 Mar
1878 buried Old Glendermott Burying Ground and Catherine DUNN of Parish of
Doneagheady Co. Tyrone. Catherine d 25 Aug 1877.

​Cheers~
Teena​

--
te...@cotyrone.com