Hello Ulster Ancestry,

I have been researching mainly the EATON name and exclusively in County
Fermanagh but feel it is now time to spread out a little because I am
getting nowhere.

My earliest connections in Ireland are James EATON (born ~ 1765) and married
in 1790 to Catherine WILLIS (born ~ 1769)

I have a record of them having a son named James (born 1800 in Monawilkin,
Fermanagh).

He emigrated to Canada in or around 1824.

Also in Fermanagh I have found the following Eaton names but cannot connect
definitively them to James.

1694 - Sarah EATON marries George ELIOT (Enniskillen Parish marriages)

1796 - John EATON and Jane DUNDAS (Fermanagh Flax growers list)

1804 - Sarah EATON (b. 1783) marries Edward KERR (CARR)(b. 1779)
(Monawilkin)

1805 - Margaret EATON (b. 1784) marries George KERR (CARR, KAR, KEER)(b.
1780) (Inishmacsaint marriages)

1805 - Jane EATON (b. 1784, Glenlevin) marries Robert ARMSTRONG (b. 1780)
(Inishmacsaint marriages)

If there is any knowledge of linking these names to James or where they came
from I am interested.

Regards,

Richard Eaton

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada