I'd like to thank those who have kept the research alive while Teena and I have been down for a bit. Both on the Facebook Group and on the email.

Teena and I have both had computer issues this month. I'm back now, with a new laptop, so a few good years left now! Teena should be back shortly, as she's getting into the saddle with her new tower.

I was able to get quite a lot of names added to the website over the past few days.

Added:
- County Londonderry Deaths as reported in The Londonderry Sentinel 1829-1869
-Surnames starting with A,
https://cotyrone.com/colondonderry/burial/CoLondonderry-DeathsSentinel-1829-1869.html
-Surnames starting with B.
https://cotyrone.com/colondonderry/burial/CoLondonderry-DeathsSentinel-B-1829-1869.html

-Mitchell surname some research for Co. Londonderry
https://cotyrone.com/colondonderry/surnames/Mitchell-of-Londonderry.html

Tammy
ances...@ripandrevmedia.ca
- -