My JACK ancestors -

My great grandfather, Dr Robert Nelson JACK 1853-1892  born Carnkenny, Ardstraw, Tyrone, died Stawell, Victoria, Australia son of John JACK 1828-1908 and Mary NELSON/NEILSON 1828-1908. His siblings - Elizabeth, Catherine aka Cassie, Andrew John [died Murtoa, Victoria, Australia, Mary, Jane, William John [died Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, USA]  and Anne/Annie.  None of his sisters married and all died Magheracolton and Newstownstewart, Tyrone.

My great great grandfather, John JACK 1828-1908 born and died Magheracolton, Ardstraw, Tyrone, son of Andrew JACK 1783-1838 and Elizabeth WELSH 1802-1837.  Married Mary NELSON, dau of Robert NELSON of Carnkenny, Ardstraw, Tyrone, in the  Presbyterian Church, Ardstraw, Tyrone 1845. His siblings -  Andrew, [died Toronto Canada],  Elizabeth LOWTHER [died Hoanga, New Zealand], William [died Magheracolton, Ardstraw, Tyrone] and Jane ENTRICAN [died Auckland, New Zealand.

My great, great, great grandfather, Andrew JACK 1783-1838 born Bunnynubber, Cappagh, Tyrone, son of John JACK 1742-1832 and Olivia RODGERS/ROGERS of Cavinacaw, Nr Omagh, Tyrone.  He  married Elizabeth WELSH 1802-1837, in 1827 Ardstraw, Tyrone.  They both died at Magheracolton, Ardstraw and are buried in the WELSH JACK vault in the old Ardstraw Graveyard. His siblings - Allen [died Wilksbarre Co, Pennsylvania, USA] , William [died USA], Jane SIMPSON and John [died Keene, Coshocton, Ohio, USA].

Cassie Kelly, Australia