all transcribed by Teena from the Dublin Evening Post

I hereby give notice....
in His Majesty's Court of Kings Bench in Ireland on Wed. 13th Dec.
1820 at the hour of 10 o'clock in the forenoon, in order to my being
discharged out of custody, and from the demands of my creditors.
Robert DEAN confined in the Four Courts Marshsea

Creditors;
Edward M'CARRON Killstrall
Samuel ALEXANDER Crew
James DEAN, Meahy
the executors of Mathew WALCHOP late of Kinkit
John JOHNSTON Killin
Daniel DOUGHERTY Dresog
William LOVE Crew
Samuel MARSHALL Newtownsteart
the executors of Robert WOODS late of Boyturn
all of county Tyrone
Samuel James STRONG Fairview Co. Armagh and their respective endorsees
and assignees,

I hereby give notice....at an Assizes to be held in Omagh, on Thur.
16th March next, at the hour of 10 o’clock the forenoon, in order to
my being discharged out of custody, and from the demands of my
creditors.
James MCANN
Schedule and Oath filed in the court of Common Pleas

creditors
John WILSON jun. of Dernagola Co. Monaghan
Joseph TREMBLE
Hugh M’CANN
Joseph LIGGETT
James MORRISON
H. MORRISON
Thomas CURRANS
Thos. M'CARRON
F. M’KENNA
Irwin HOLMES
Hans  MORRISON sen.
Francis M'CARROLL
Michael SHERRY, all of the Co. Tyrone
Molly M'KENNA and Roger M'GRANAHAN of America

I hereby give notice....
And I further give notice and declare, that I am ready and willing to
be fully examined, touching the justice of my conduct to each and
every of creditors. And take Notice, that pursuant to an order made in
my said petitions, the matter of my said petitions will be taken into
coosideration by the next going Judges of Assizes for the North-West
Circuit court to be held Omagh on Thur. 16th March next. In order to
my being discharged out custody and from the demands of creditors.
John TWIGG, confined in the gaol of Omagh

creditors of John TWIGG;
Samual REA
John MARTIN the elder and John MARTIN the younger, and William and
James MARTIN, Church lane Belfast, Co. Antrim, detaining creditors
James EKENHEAD Anne street, of ditto
Messrs. BERWICK and ASH, street not known, of ditto Thomas
SKILLINGTON, Portadown, Co. Armagh
James STEPHEN, Armagh Town, ditto
the Heirs, Executors, &c. of D. CAULFIELD, late of Newry, co. Down
Miss Leagh SHAW Den, Co. Tyrone
Charles HARDY Cole Island, Co. Tyrone
George and Thomas SLOAN, ditto, Co. Tyrone
James JONES Tullybog, Co. Tyrone
John LITTLE, Legacurry, Co. Tyrone

Insolvent Debtors  Court Office
43 Abbey Street Dublin
Petitions to be heard at the Court Appeals, at the Four Courts,
Dublin, on Mon. 10th Dec. at 11 o’clock in the forenoon.
Hugh FOX of Dungannon Linen dealer

24 Nov.1821
Petitions to be heard at Lifford Co. Donegal 3 Dec. 1821
James M'GINTY late of Tullycorker, co. Tyrone
Ann BLAIR late of Strabane, co. Tyrone, widow.

Petitions to be heard at Omagh 5th Dec. 1821
George KERR late of Co Tyrone
Anne GLASSE late of Strabane Co Tyrone
Charles MORRIS late of Licknabrad
Arthur CARLTON, late of Kilnahushagh
Bartley MALLON, late of Cango
Henry DONNELLY late of Carraneany
James CULBERSON, late of Reveagh
William STEEL late of Kilstrol
David WALKER late of Slawan
Michael M'Kee, late of Dummenagh
Owen MORRIS, late of Galbally
Francis NUGENT late of Aughingawly
Duncan M"ELMERRY, late of Ramackan
Patrick CORRICAN late of Meaghy
David PHILLIPS late Mullaghban
James DONALDSON and  Sarah DONALDSON late Kilnagine
Neal M'CULLAGH, late of Lenagh
Nathaniel BIGGER late of Brookend
Henry CUNNINGHAM late of Carnony
John M‘CAMEY late of Bovean