From: UlsterAncestry <ulsterancestry-boun...@cotyrone.com> On Behalf Of
gaun...@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 6:50 PM
To: 'Teena' <4theloveoftyr...@gmail.com>; UlsterAncestry@cotyrone.com
Subject: Re: [UlsterAncestry] The Book of Ulster Surnames

Teena, this book looks great. But living in New Zealand as I do, to ship it
from Ireland would cost more than the book itself! (£11.90 shipping). Together,
in New Zealand, it is nearly $50, so I will pass for now. 😢 Perhaps one day,
our Genealogical Society will purchase it!P21.90

Thanks anyway

Dorothy