My gr gr grandparents Henry O'NEILL & Margaret KEATLY (both b. @ 1814 in
Ireland) left Killygonlan in County Tyrone for Philadelphia in the late
1840s-mid 1850s by chain migration.  Henry came first. Then wife Margaret &
baby Henry arrived on the Ship Sherwood (Nov 1848).  Their 2 daughters
followed in the 1850s.

 Henry & Margaret's first 5  children were baptized in the Catholic Church
at Arboe, County Tyrone:   Isabella (Jul 1837); John (Feb 1839); Mary Ann
(Feb 1842); James (Dec 1843) & Henry (Dec 1847).  Two younger children were
born in Philadelphia & baptized in St. Michael's Catholic Church there:
William (May 1856) & Joseph (Dec 1859-died young).

Over the years, I've been slowly piecing together their separate journeys.
I know the family relocated to Phoenixville, Chester Co, PA  @ 1865 & their
son Henry (my gr. grandfather)  md. in Pittsburgh in 1872 & died there in
1922.

I know that daughter Isabella md. John MONAGHAN.  Both died in Phoenixville.
They had a large family.

I also know daughter Mary Ann md James McCONNELL. They had a large family.
Both died in Wilmington, DE.  Mary Ann's mother Margaret lived with them in
Wilmington prior to her death in 1901. Margaret's husband Henry O'NEILL d.
in Phoenixville after the 1880 census.

My brick walls - 1) what happened to sons John & James? Did they remain in
Ireland & die there? 2) What happened to son William?  I've found no records
on him since the 1880 Phoenixville census.

Thanks, Ruth Creech