Legal Notices

17 Nov.1866
In Chancery
Advertisement to creditors, legatees and Incubrancers.
cause petition, under the court of chancery (Ireland) regulation act 1850.

In the matter of Margaret M'CROSSAN, Widow Petitioner

Charles M'CROSSAN, Henry M'CROSSAN, Jane Belinda M'CROSSAN, Ewd.
M'CROSSAN, John M'CROSSAN, Annie Maria M'CROSSAN, Margaret Frances
M'CROSSAN, Elizabeth M'CROSSAN, Respondents,

I hereby require all persons claiming to be creditors, or pecuniary
legatees of John M'CROSSAN, late of Omagh, in the County of Tyrone,
solicitor, deceased, on or before the 10th day of December next, to
furnish in writing to Charles M'CROSSAN of Omagh, in the County of
Tyrone, solicitor, the acting executor of the deceased, or to John J.
DODD, his solicitor, Inns-quay, Dublin, the and amount and particulars
of their several demands (accompanied in case of simple contract
debts, by a statement of the consideration of such debts), in order
that the petitioner without any expense to them, prove in this matter,
such or so much of their demands as he shall think just, of the
allowance, or disallowance, of which, or any part of same, said
creditors shall receive due notice; And all such creditors whose
demands shall be disallowed, either wholly, or in part, shall, at the
peril of costs, be at liberty to file charges in my office, in respect
of the claims or amounts so disallowed, within one fortnight after
they shall respectively have received notice of such disallowance.

I also require all persons having claims affecting the real and
personal estate of the said John M'CROSSAN to file same, at my
chambers, Inns-quay, in the city of Dublin, on or before the 10th day
of December next, in order that same may be proceeded on and proved
according to the General Orders of the 19th May 1857.
Dated this 12th day of November 1856.
E. LITTON, master in chancery
David and Thomas FITZGERALD, solicitors for the petitioner, No. 20 St.
Andrew street, Dublin.

transcribed by Teena from the Dublin Evening Mail.