table_cache = 300

sort_buffer_size = 500M

read_buffer_size = 200M

query_cache_limit = 3M

query_cache_size = 100M

myisam_sort_buffer_size = 200M

bulk_insert_buffer_size = 100M

join_buffer_size = 100M

They're the same as in the INSTALL document other than the fact that our
sort_buffer_size is larger, which I think came from the UMLS installation
guide. I don't know if we got an error message. The terminal that started
up the process may have gotten disconnected. We knew it was done because
the associated Perl exited and mysql CPU utilization went to 0.

We've now installed 2013AA and trying to index again. Hopefully we'll know
soon whether or not we are able to successfully index that version.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 7:42 AM, Ted Pedersen duluth...@gmail.com
[umls-similarity] <umls-similarity@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> I'm afraid I won't be able to install a newer version of the UMLS just
> yet, but I'm sure we will do this within the next month or so, and we'll
> try and index SNOMEDCT_US.
>
> In the meantime, could you let us know what changes you made to your
> my.cnf file? (The recommended changes are described here :
> https://metacpan.org/source/BTMCINNES/UMLS-Interface-1.41/INSTALL)
>
> The fact that your install stopped makes me wonder if there is some issue
> with your my.cnf values. Can you let us know what those are set to? Also,
> when it stopped, did you get any error message? And/or, how did you
> know/realize that it had stopped?
>
> Thanks!
> Ted
>

> On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 6:45 PM, chaitanyapshiv...@yahoo.co.in
> [umls-similarity] <umls-similarity@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi
>>
>> We tried creating index on SNOMEDCT_US and it stopped. However when we
>> tried testing theindex, it threw an error saying index was incomplete.
>>
>> Can you try indexing it at your end and let us know ?
>>
>> Thanks !
>> Chaitanya.
>>

> --
> Ted Pedersen