Hi Irfan,

Interesting question, and I'm afraid the answer is no, I don't think it's
possible to use more than one index at a time with UMLS::Similarity. It's
not a bad idea, it's just not something we considered during development so
it is not supported.

So, if you specify multiple sources in a SAB entry you are asking for a
single index that includes these multiple sources (so your interpretation
is correct).

My apologies, I hope you are still able to make use of UMLS::Similarity in
some way.
Ted

  • [umls-similarity] combi... khajahameed.ir...@yahoo.com [umls-similarity]
    • Re: [umls-similari... Ted Pedersen duluth...@gmail.com [umls-similarity]